- The content and information displayed on this web site (“hbstrippers.net”) is the property of H&B Entertainment and is collectively referred to as (“HB”, “Hunks & Babes”, “Hunks & Babes Information”, “we”, “our” or “us”). The downloading, reproduction, or re-transmission of Hunks & Babes Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- By using this website you are accepting all the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to each and all of these terms and conditions please do not use the site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change and or modify portions of these terms at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately; therefore, please check these terms periodically for changes.
- Hunks & Babes Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of H&B Entertainment, Hunks & Babes Strippers Company and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of H&B Entertainment and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized H&B Entertainment representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
- You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site (“access codes”). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to H&B Entertainment, and is provided to you for your business use only, which includes reviewing orders and making payments as described below. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site’s operation or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL H&B ENTERTAINMENT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- With respect to all communications you make to H&B Entertainment regarding H&B Entertainment Information including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, reviews and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and H&B Entertainment shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) HB shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) HB shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information. The above is limited only by our commitment and obligations pertaining to your personal information.
- H&B Entertainment Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. H&B Entertainment shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. H&B Entertainment reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to HB Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
- If you are a customer using our service the following does apply:
- Passwords– You should have created a unique password so that access to information related to your transactions can be restricted to only you. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the password. HB assumes no liability for any access to information or transactions that are executed with the password you created. We strongly recommend that you change the password on a periodic basis or you suspect that knowledge of the password is compromised.
- Payments– HB is able to charge your credit or debit card a portion of the total to keep as an agency fee. Under no circumstance is this refundable unless we are unable to provide service with the exception of reasons stated in the ‘Safety for customers and dancers’ paragraph below. After you receive service, you forfeit the right to charge-back your payment to us. HB is not responsible for any amount of cash you pay including tips and will never reimburse you. HB will not honor any contract verbal or written made by its entertainers or employees. This includes but is not limited to dancers incorrectly quoting the cash pickup fees. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay the dancer the cash balance stated in the final email received. For example if you accidentally pay a dancer the total in cash instead of the amount indicated by email, under no circumstance will you be issued a refund. HB does not store any card information and uses PCI compliant Direct Post Method (DPM) to complete transactions. Your card data is protected with 128-bit SSL encryption and digital fingerprints that provide multiple layers of authentication.
- Time– The length of time you receive entertainment is estimated and NOT guaranteed. You must provide a safe and comfortable area for entertainer(s) to perform. Unforeseen circumstances, rude behavior from guests, or similar situations that negatively impact the length of entertainment are the responsibility of the client to control. Entertainer(s) have to arrive within 1 hour of your scheduled time. They are required to contact you if this time is longer.
- Entertainer Choices– When you request entertainment for the same day you place the order, we will send you whomever is first available and arrival time is not guaranteed. All other customers can refuse service ‘at the door’ by sending away the entertainment without cash payment to qualify for a refund of the card deposit. You must also let us know via email. Once you pay the entertainer(s) the cash balance, the order is completed.
- Typos– H&B Entertainment will not honor any misprints online or printed media.
- Customer Errors– H&B Entertainment is not responsible for mistyped or incorrect orders placed. Dancers may not arrive to your party if they cannot get in contact with you because of an incorrect phone number, email, or address. A $50 per dancer cancellation applies at minimum if not customer forfeits entire deposit. Customer information should be reviewed in the confirmation email to insure accuracy.
- Safety for customers and dancers– It is the customer’s responsibility to provide a safe and comfortable area to perform. The customer is responsible for knowing all pertinent rules and laws pertaining to the service they receive from H&B Entertainment. Service is void where prohibited by law. Customers who need to change the location of service because of an unforeseen circumstance must provide an alternative location within 5 miles of the previous location at the scheduled time of entertainment. Failure to do so will result in a loss of card deposit.
- Liability– This agreement releases H&B Entertainment from all liability relating to injuries that may occur during the service performed. By acknowledging this agreement, you agree to hold H&B Entertainment entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligent actions of the entertainer(s).
You also acknowledge the risks involved with participating in adult entertainment. These include but are not limited to you or your guests being dropped, hit, or fallen onto accidentally by the entertainment. You swear that you are participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear. Additionally, you or your guests do not have any conditions that will increase your likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity unless disclosed by email.
By selecting you have read the terms, you forfeit all rights to bring a suit against H&B Entertainment for any reason. In return, you will receive the entertainment service selected. You will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as listed here and as explained to you verbally. You will ask for clarification when needed. You can take legal action against the entertainer directly.
- Cancellation– There is a $50 cancellation fee per dancer. This includes, but is not limited to, unreasonable requests made at the entertainer(s) expense which force a cancellation from the entertainer’s end. For example, making an entertainer wait extensively before starting or asking them to perform in an unsafe environment will be considered a cancellation by you.
- H&B Entertainment Internet sites contain information on Hunks & Babes Strippers services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to an H&B Entertainment product or service on a HB or Hunks & Babes Internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
- If you choose to leave this Hunks & Babes site via links to other non-HB sites, including those of advertisers, H&B Entertainment are not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because H&B Entertainment has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that H&B Entertainment is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. H&B Entertainment will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to Hunks & Babes guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.
- If you would like to view the privacy practices that govern how we process information about you on HBstrippers.net please review our Privacy Statement. By using our site, you consent to your personal information being processed as set out in our Privacy Statement.