You can throw a bachelor party with strippers almost anywhere in the world if you know where to go. We found a cool little place in Thailand that specializes in Midget strippers. Although they specialize in bachelor party strippers, they also offer all kinds of other shows and events to entertain you and your guests with hours of adult entertainment.
Their most popular bachelor party package is called “Smash The Groom”.
What is included in the package?
- 1 Minivan
- 1 hour of paintball
- 1 Rabbit Costume
- 1 Fetishist Show at your hotel
- 1 Stripper
- 1 Lady Boy Prank
- 1 Foolish Costume (to choose)
- Dare List
- 1 Little Person
- 1 Party Guide
Here’s one of the top places where you can find some of the best midget strippers in the world.
For the best way to add a little playful fun to your next Bangkok party or event, hire a midget! Midget entertainment is suitable for all ages, and is a unique and memorable way to make your event lively and engaging for everyone in attendance. Our midgets are fun loving and professional, and are sure to be a huge hit for any occasion.
Were Talking Real Famous Midgets
Here are some famous little person with dwarfism and famous little person actors. Though they may tend to be viewed as character actors, they’re still overall some of the most famous actors in Hollywood.
Who are the most famous dwarf? While little person were originally famous for simply being little, it’s great to see that many of the individuals on this list have grown to become well known for their own personal skills and accomplishments. Many of the dwarf actors on this list are even known as being some of the best actors around!
1. Peter Dinklage is best dwarf known for playing the role of Tyrion Lannister on Game of Thrones. Of his height, Dinklage said, “When I was younger, I definitely let it get to me. As an adolescent, I was bitter and angry, and I definitely put up these walls. But the older you get, you realize you just have to have a sense of humor. You just know that it’s not your problem. It’s theirs.” Nowadays, he is probably the most famous dwarf all over the world.
2. Warwick Davis is best known for playing the title roles in Willow and The Leprechaun. He was born with Spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita, a rare bone disorder that results in dwarfism. He also played little person characters in Harry Potter saga.
3. Tony Cox is best known for his appearances in such films as Bad Santa and Me, Myself and Irene. Billy Barty served as inspiration for Cox to pursue a career in acting. One of the cutest celeb little person.
4. Kenny Baker is best known for portraying R2-D2 in the Star Wars franchise.
These little persons are big celebrities and are known all over the world. Maybe they will remember you some memories if you saw them on famous movies!